The aim of this study program is to educate a competent professional: a graduated professional dental nurse-oral hygienist, able to follow and apply modern achievements in the practice and science, to perceive scientific problems, to think critically and to analyze the obtained results, to build into a responsible person with an adopted value system that guarantees successful and highly professional work.

The professional studies in dentistry for dental nurses-oral hygienists, I cycle of studies will be realized during a three-year curriculum (6 semesters) with a total number of 180 credits. Teaching in all subject programs will be performed through theoretical, practical teaching, seminars and clinical practice. The study program is designed in accordance with the ECTS.

The Faculty performs its activity on the teaching bases, on the preclinical laboratories and clinics within the PHI University Clinical Center “St. Pantelejmon” Skopje and within the PHI University Clinic for Maxillofacial Surgery.

The study program is structured from compulsory and elective courses. The total number of courses is 30, plus the graduation thesis.

The ratio of the credits that the student obtains from the compulsory and elective courses is as follows: the student obtains 90% of the credits by passing the compulsory courses, and the remaining 10% of the credits are obtained by passing the elective courses, which the student chooses from the list of elective courses.
In order to win the foreseen number of credits from the elective courses, the student in each semester chooses one elective course from the list of elective courses that are offered for that semester. Students in each semester have 3 elective courses available, from which they choose 1 elective course.

By completing the obligations during the studying years, attending classes, taking exams and defending a graduation thesis, the student acquires 180 credits. Upon completion of the studies, the student acquires the professional title of Graduated dental nurse – oral hygienist.